We're glad to announce that we've just released the new Paraimpu version.
Briefly, the most important changes include:
- a completely new API system (v1), so dear developers you're ready to develop your Paraimpu-based applications, here's the documentation home; old version of the API is deprecated, thus you are strongly encouraged to use API v1
- a user profile page, just select your name in the workspace to show details, account type and API access token
- the Foursquare thing (sensor) has been replaced by the new Swarm app; your old existing Foursquare sensors have been deactivated and will be removed in few weeks. You're encouraged to use the new Swarm thing
- Karotz, the rabbit, has been discontinued by its manufacturer (read this announce) so we've removed it from Paraimpu. RIP dear Karotz!
- Due to Facebook API constraints, a Facebook actuator thing expires in two months (more details can be found in its dedicated Paraimpu page), thus currently you need to create a new one after its expiration. Yes, we know... it's not comfortably and we're working to seriously improve or avoid that. Thank you for your patience
- Google Calendar thing (actuator) has been temporarily deactivated, it will be back very soon with new capabilities
Finally, now it can start a new era in the Paraimpu development. Stay tuned!